HOME – it’s a place you look forward to coming back to after a long day at work or even from your vacation. It’s a safe haven for you and your family. It shelters you from storm and the cold. You are yourself when you are in the premises of your home.
However, you are not the only one living inside your house. Household pests are longtime occupants of different homes around the globe. Knowing where these unwanted dwellers have settled inside your home makes it easier for you to get rid of them.
In order for you to free your home from these pests, you should know where their nesting places are. Here are common household pests and where they live within your home:
- Rats are found inside dirty kitchen closets and cabinets. They also roam around the whole house looking for food. These are the most distressing rodents for they eat unkept foods on your table and sometimes chew on clothes causing permanent damage.
- Cockroaches are ultimately anywhere if your house is unclean. They don’t settle in one place. And for sure, the last thing you would want inside your home are cockroaches flying high above you! Most of the time, they can be found in dark places under your dirty sink.
- Spiders nestle around dusty wall corners around your house. Those hard to reach areas are their favorite spot in your house. The most common sign of a spider’s home is a cobweb.
- Bed bugs ruin a good night sleep. Surely it’s pretty self-explanatory where these insects stay. They are pretty hard to spot and they will just wake you up with itches.
- Flies love to wander on foods, especially the spoiled ones. They also enjoy the presence of unclosed garbage cans. You better be alarmed because these inhabitants cause most illnesses within your household.
Though most of us have become used to living with these pests, it is vital that you realize that your home is better off without them because they can also pose a danger to you and your family.
If you think you need us to do the job of keeping your home free from these unwelcomed guests, give us a call at (800) 737-8189 and get a FREE consultation!