A-1 Able Pest Doctors’ Award Winning Program
What is the Alltra Program?
Alltra is a registered service mark/program developed by Pest Doctor Systems, Inc., the parent company of A-1 Able Pest Doctors. Our Alltra Program incorporates every important detail of a true Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program.
Our Alltra Program provides for inspection, identification of causative or conducive conditions, identification of pest species, identifying mechanical and sanitation corrections needed and a straight forward approach to eliminating current pest problems, as well as preventing future pest problems. A written report is given after every service.
Our Alltra Program utilizes tamper resistant in-ground stations on the exterior of a home. We attack all crawling insects with granular baits inside the stations. Also, inside the stations is a termite monitor for detecting if termites are feeding around the structure. In conjunction with the stations, materials are applied along the foundation and around windows and doors and eaves. 90% of all residential pest problems originate outside! This is why Alltra is so effective. We do provide inside inspection and applications of powerful but low environmental impact materials when and where needed.
Alltra is the most efficient and cost effective program known that provides pest free living in residential settings. The program provides maximum prevention of insect infestations by pinpointing contributing conditions and implementing “pro-active”, “low-impact” and highly effective pesticides. Alltra is the most ideal pest prevention/elimination program available.
The Alltra Program
- Installation of Alltra monitoring stations and general monitoring of the stations
- Rodent device installation and monitoring
- Placement of rodent bait and station in residential and commercial environments. Note: ALL bait(s) must be in locked bait boxes or in places where pets and children cannot access them
- Crack and crevice, spot treatment, bait placement, dust application
- Dust plumbing chases in bathrooms and kitchens
- Treat attics with our dust or aerosol
- Treat basement-crawl space
- Webster, dust bulb, B&G, aerosol
- Remove cobwebs and dust on exterior, basement, garage
- Treat exterior doors, windows, eaves, and foundation
- Place granule baits at base of trees near the structure to kill carpenter ants
- Ensure Alltra Monitoring Stations are correctly placed
- Flush to the soil
- Replace if damaged or re-install if have been moved by lawn care or natural soil alteration
When it comes to replacing monitoring devices, we document the replacement and anything we’ve found. If we’ve found any type of activity, we talk about it with you and schedule an inspection.
Call For Your Free Inspection
At A-1 Able Pest Doctors, we’re proud of the fact that our patients die. We offer a free inspection and no obligation estimate to eliminate and control pests in your home or office. Call for your inspection and estimate now!