Commercial Pest Control
Let Us Help You Keep Your Business Safe From Pests
A-1 Able Pest Doctors Pest Control & Prevention
We want our customers to be happy. We guarantee that you will be satisfied.
Whether you need pest control and prevention for your home or for your industry of profession, your needs and concerns must be addressed. That's why we offer a customized Pest Management Plan. We have developed hundreds of successful programs for:
- Individual Homes
- Hospitality Specialists
- Health Care Professionals
- Food Service Experts
- Food Processing / Distribution
- Retail Domains
- Medical Facilities / Care Centers
- Educational Facilities
- Commercial Real Estate Centers
- Farm / Agricultural Concerns
- Institutional / Government Facilities
Some of The Top Pests We Can Help You With
- All Roaches
Let Us Help You & Your Employees Feel Safe Again
No Job Is Too Big or Too Small. We Are Here To Help
#1 Pest Removal Service In The Miami Valley Area
Commercial Pest Control Experts for Over 85 Years
We guarantee your satisfaction on your commercial pest control and prevention services. Need a new pest control provider? Sign up today.
Who Our Commercial Pest Control Services Has Helped
Your business is unique.
Because of that, your needs and concerns must be addressed with a customized Pest Management Plan.
We have developed hundreds of successful programs for:
Health Care Professionals
Food Service Experts
Medical Facilities/Care Centers
Commercial Real Estate Centers
Does Your Current Commercial Pest Control Company Offer
- Pest prevention, including exclusionary services, caulking, sealing, and screening that target sources of pest activity?
- Guaranteed exterior service?
- Professionals trained and certified in food safety protection?
- Integrated pest management (IPM) program formats?
- Drain line maintenance program? At A-1 Able Pest Doctors, our bio-products are used is a program designed to keep drain lines and grease traps clean using non-toxic microbes that aid in reducing flying insect problems.
- Detailed reporting on structural, sanitation and storage condition?
- Discounts on residential pest, termite, and animal removal for you and your employees?
- Customer referral bonus program that earns you a discount on your current service?
- Discounts on related services, such as termite protection, flying insect services, equipment purchases and wild animal and bird removal?
Your employees, customers, and business deserve nothing less than very best. Call us to get started now.
Our Commercial Pest Control Guarantee
General Pest Services
Pest Doctor Systems, Inc. guarantees that if you are not satisfied with the results of our prescribed service we will provide additional service during the first 30 days at no additional charge. Should your pest problem persist more than 30 days from the date of the last service we will refund or credit your account half of the original service payment if requested. Our service will then be rendered at half price until the specific pest problem is remedied.
NOTE: Alltra and TermiPest programs provide separate and special guarantees.
The prescribed services may call for specific customer responsibilities involving sanitation and maintenance, as well as payment terms being met. These terms must be met to honor our guarantee to you.
Subterranean Termite Services
Our basic lifetime renewable and transferable service agreement allows for unlimited service reapplications if needed at no additional charge during the lifetime of the agreement. There is no “damages coverage.” All applicable fees must be current and paid in full or the service agreement is null and void.
Our guarantee for structure and content damage coverage for subterranean termite services is outlined on the specific written agreement for this service. Ask for the “damage coverage” agreement form.
Our TermiPest total insect and subterranean termite service agreement provides for one full year of service on the initial service agreement period. Additional one year (service only) increments are offered.
Commercial Monthly Service
- Look for cockroaches
- Check for treatment preparation
- Place bait at cracks, crevices, and interior perimeters of cabinets
- Inject doorways, wall cracks, and holes with powder
- Apply a crack & crevice liquid application on all floor to wall perimeters
- Vacuum cupboards with treatment, especially with a large or high level of infestation
- Treat refrigerator and appliances
- Open kick plates and/or remove bottom drawers of appliances and inject small appliance motors
- Dust drains and plumbing
- Treat doors, eaves, windows, and the house’s foundation
- Remove cobwebs
- Provide documentation of work performed, and the follow up work
- Be prepared for rodent control
- We use different products and tools if rodents are an issue
- We’ll inspect all rodent devices and our technicians will note where the devices are
- Our technicians will search the attic, crawl space, and plumbing accesses
- We’ll recommend spaces to put the bait. The bait must not be reachable by children or pets. We recommend baits going behind the fridge, under a false bottom of a cabinet, or under the stove. Baits must always be locked and never loose.
We Create a Customized Plan From Our Services
Pest Prevention: Comprehensive inspections denote entry points, conducive conditions and sanitation upgrades and corrections. These conditions are noted in writing in an objective “observation report.”
Comprehensive: “Low environment impact” methods of elimination that roughly remove any existing crawling insects or rodent pests.
Drains and grease traps are serviced to eliminate pest and micro-organisms breeding areas.
Flying insects are prevented and/or eliminated with mechanical alterations and electric food grade traps. Remedies are often simple housekeeping or sanitation changes.
Bird and wild animal removal services require the expertise of licensed wildlife managers. Our staff has been preventing and removing wild animal invasions for decades. Our humane techniques are preferred methods of removal such as live traps and building-out formats.