Bed Bug Intensive Care Kit
$139.99 with 1 gallon spray tank
$129.99 without 1 gallon spray tank
** IMPORTANT: Always Read and Follow the Label Directions**
THE LABEL IS THE LAW
Your Bed Bug Kit Includes
One 8 oz. Bottle of Cyanora Concentrate
Kills bed bugs with long lasting residual spray. The bottle will mix with water to make 20 gallons of spray.
- Mix according to label directions.
- Can be used as a spot treatment or crack and crevice treatment, should be mixed with Precor.
- Clean floors/surfaces with vacuum. Apply as a coarse, low-pressure spray to harborage areas including crevices, baseboards, and loose plaster, behind bed frames/headboards, beneath beds/furniture. DO NOT apply to furniture surfaces or mattresses where people will be laying or sitting.
One 7 oz. Bottle of JT Eaton Kills BedBugs
Pour into the Duster (included) and inject into cracks, crevices, holes, electrical outlets, etc.
For hard to reach areas.
- Empty contents into dust bulb. Apply to areas such as: dry areas, behind stoves, refrigerator, under sinks, under baseboards, under edging of rugs, in cracks and crevices including around windowsills and sill openings were insects are seen.
Four climb up Insect Interceptors:
Place climb up devices under each leg of the furniture with bedbug activity (beds, sofa, etc.).
One Speckoz 17 oz. Aerosol Flusher:
Use on mattresses and box springs as well as hidden hard to reach areas. Makes bed bugs come out and die in your other chemicals. Also good for fogging closed off rooms.
Direct contact: Kills nymphs and adults. Can be applied as space treatment like a room fogger.
- Inject in and around areas bugs are harboring, like cracks and crevices, holes and other small opening areas. Volumetric treatment – treat 3-5 seconds per 3 cubic feet. This product is an aerosol. Use this to treat the items stored in the plastic bags.
One Crusader Dust Bulb Applicator
One Foaming Aerosol of Bedlam:
Apply on furniture and carpet edges. Kills bed bug eggs.
This is a foam product – it does kill adults and eggs. Extremely valuable in killing the egg stage.
- Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices on and around baseboards, floorboards, bed frames, wall hangings, headboards, furniture, doors, window frames, millwork, and walls.
- Treat areas that may harbor bed bugs and their eggs: such as tuffs and folds in seams.
This kit DOES NOT contain mattress and box springs covers and spray tanks, which are sold separately.
Additional Helpful Hints
- All mattresses and box springs must be covered with plastic bed bug covers with zippers.
- All clothing, curtains, bedding, pillows, stuffed animals, throw rugs and other cloth items should be placed under heat in a dryer for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Bed bug elimination requires multiple applications and strict following of preparation instructions.
Call For Your Free Inspection
At A-1 Able Pest Doctors, we’re proud of the fact that our patients die. We offer a free inspection and no obligation estimate to eliminate and control pests in your home or office. Call for your inspection and estimate now!