Are you looking for an effective cleaning protocol that kills 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, and germs? A-1 Able Pest Doctors offers the DisinfeX program, which helps to protect your overall environment.
Where To Use DisinfeX
- Industrial buildings
- Retail shops
- Manufacturing plants
- Public gathering spots
- Public transportation vehicles
- School buses
- Medical transportation fleets
- Nursing homes
- Medical clinics
- Doctor offices
- Private homes
- Apartment buildings
- Multiple dwellings
- Personal vehicles
What Does DisinfeX Kill?
DisinfeX is effective at killing different types of viruses, bacteria, and germs. The longer it sits, the more effective at killing the microbes.
- Staphlococcus aureus
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Swine Influenza A (H1N1)
- HIV-1 AIDS Virus
- Human Coronavirus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Pseudomanas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas)
- Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli 0517:H7)
- Streptococcus suis (Streptococcus)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- Methicillin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae-NDMO1 positive
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- Mycobacterium Bovis (BCG (TB, Tuberculosis)
DisinfeX cleans – disinfects – deodorizes
What Is DisinfeX?
- 100% plant based
- Human friendly disinfectant
- Used for any environment
- Pet friendly product
- Leave on for at least 30 minutes or until dry to touch
Different Microbial Hotspots
- Administrative offices
- Drinking fountains
- Break rooms
- Door handles
- Light switches and outlets
- Hard surfaces
- High traffic areas
Why Choose a Professional to Protect Your Environment?
- Peace of mind knowing that the work or living space is professionally disinfected by a trained professional
- Knowledge that the product is labeled to kill the COVID-19 virus
- No stress on repairs, battery life, or distribution for application devices
- Guaranteed product supply for timely applications
How Does DisinfeX Work?
To prepare for a professional to handle the disinfection work, we have a simple three step process for you to follow.
Step 1: Protect Food
Make sure to wrap food and medication in sealed bags to protect it from the product.
Step 2: Remove People and Pets
In order for the professional to work, all people and pets must be out of the area.
Step 3: Wait Until Dry
You can re-enter the space once the product has dried. Usually, it takes 30 minutes.
Call For Your Free Inspection
At A-1 Able Pest Doctors, we’re proud of the fact that our patients die. We offer a free inspection and no obligation estimate to eliminate and control pests in your home or office. Call for your inspection and estimate now!